Jack's First Bath (2 Days old in the hospital):

Hanging out with my sister Kate. Jack was 3 days old when she had to leave to go home. I was so happy she was able to be here.

Jack's first bath at home at 6 days old: 
All Clean!!
Trying to camaflouge himself on his blanket....where did Jack go?
3 Generations of De Angelo men. Jack is the first grandson on Nick's side of the family and actually the first great grandson on the De Angelo side.
Pop-pop came to visit and met Jack for the first time at 9 days old.
Almost 2 weeks old (one day shy):
Aunt Julia (my sister) came to visit with her 4 month old daughter Josephine. We were so happy to see Josephine again. I hadn't seen her since she was a month old. She was so cute and looks a lot like her daddy in my opinion.

Isabella liked taking a bath with Josephine.
So the first couple weeks have been really busy and exhausting. We had Nick's parents here the first week and then my parents and Julia came in the second week. We had our first day alone on Monday August 31st. It went well. I certainly have far less time to myself now, but I figure it will take a few months for things to calm down and Jack to find his schedule. I hope to keep blogging, but I think things might be slow. :) Oh, and as of Monday Jack was 8 lbs 4 oz...so nursing is going better this time around...he is back to birth weight!! Yippee!
Oh I just want to squeeze him!!
ReplyDeleteI missed this post. I would like you to send me the picture of me with you, Isabella and Jack.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a remarkable job of posting, despite all you have going on!