Thursday, September 17, 2009

Isabella finally shows real interest in Jack

Isabella finally started showing a little interest in her brother today. When I put him down on the floor I saw her go over to him and start giving him her guys and showing him things. She was making a triangle with her fingers and saying "Look Jack a triangle." She was really sweet to him today too. When we were riding in the car and Jack cried she would say "It's okay Jack, don't cry" while holding her fingers in her ears. Showing him her guys and her triangle:

Tickling him:


Here is Isabella riding her new rocking horse that she got today at the consignment sale at her preschool. It was $10 and it was a surprise when she got home from preschool. She was thrilled and absolutely loves it! It makes noise when you push it's ears too.


Here is Jack wearing his "No Hair Day" shirt from his Aunt Kate. It is starting to become true as his hair thins out in front. I hope it grows back! :)


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love Isabella's horse. What a lucky girl! Can't wait to get all 4 of our kids together...madness and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought he'd be able to wear the no hair day one. He has thinned out on top.

    ReplyDelete