Isabella received a box from her Aunt Kate and Uncle Mike and the kids. I took a video of her opening it so the kids could see her reaction. Here it is.
Maddie loved the video and wants to see more! She wants to see Bella with the socks and bracelets on. I'm glad she had fun! Did she enjoy the glow in the dark bracelets? I didn't know if she'd seen those before. Did the socks fit?
Maddie loved the video and wants to see more! She wants to see Bella with the socks and bracelets on. I'm glad she had fun! Did she enjoy the glow in the dark bracelets? I didn't know if she'd seen those before. Did the socks fit?
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!
How cute! Love it :) Bella is getting so big and adorable. I want to squeeze her. And boy that little boy is not helping my baby itch! LOL! :)
ReplyDelete