We pulled out our play-doh the other day for Isabella and she seemed really interested in playing with it. We didn't have much to play with it, so I went to Toys R Us yesterday and they were actually having a BOGO 50% sale so we got a Puppy Playset and a Ice Cream Shop playset. I have never seen something hold her attention so long (other than her guys). She literally played non-stop from 1pm to 6pm (a break for dinner) and then from 6:45 until 7:45 (where she was forced to go upstairs and get ready for bed). First thing this morning she was in my room asking to go downstairs and play with her play-doh. She played all morning until about 11. She loves it!
 |
| Giving puppy a haircut |
And her ice cream playset:
 |
| I was quite proud of our oreo cookie |
Jack has been enjoying playing puzzles...a lot! I have lots of video, but you get the idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment