We have had the Zaffos family here for the last week and a half, actually I guess tomorrow it will be 2 weeks. It has been so wonderful having them here. I have really missed spending time with Julia over the last several years. They have been so far away in TX and with all the little kids it is tough to make those long trips. We are happy we have been able to visit with them while they are in transit to Des Moines. It has been a bit of a challenge for the children to be around each other day in and day out for 2 weeks. I think it would be easier if it were warm outside and we could head out to the playground each day or even out shopping just to get out. It has been so cold and the snow and ice make me reluctant to take the kids out for a joy ride. Even with the cabin fever, it has been great to spend time together and we will really miss them when they go.
 |
| Josephine (21 months), Lillian (almost 4 months), and Isabella (3.5) |
Josephine borrowed some of Jack's pjs.
I thought Lillian was a doll in that first picture! Too cute!
ReplyDelete