Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Isabella gets the Silly bug?

Isabella woke up on Thursday night screaming and crying and had a 101 fever. I thought maybe she was coming down with something but she also said she had had a bad dream. I thought it might be possible that she elevated her temperature just because she was so afraid. The next morning she woke up and she had no temperature and seemed fine. Later that morning it spiked again and thus began the sickness that seemed would never end. I told her she must have a bug and she said she had a silly bug. I wish that had been the problem. Look at these rosey cheeks! She felt horrible and just sat on a beanbag in front of the tv and watched Barney all day.



She was sick all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  Monday night she was so exhausted that she passed out on my bed while watching Barney.  She said she didn't want to eat dinner she just wanted a snack tray and I set her up upstairs and then when I came up at 7pm to check on her she was dead asleep.  Luckily that was the end of her illness.  Yesterday she was back to normal.  She is really a pretty good sick kid.  She rarely complains and still has a pretty good disposition despite her condition.  I am so happy she is feeling better....finally!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad she's feeling better! These fever bugs are the worst!

    ReplyDelete