We had a really bubbly bubble bath one morning. I discovered that if I fill up our master tub and then add a tiny bit of bubbles and turn on the the jets it will bubble like crazy! The kids loved it. Jack woke up to find Isabella already in the bath. He was excited and ready to dive in. Is it just me or does this boy look huge?
They were up to their necks in bubbles, then Jack slipped and went under, of course I was right there but it made me nervous so we drained most of the water and they continued to play in the bubbles.
They were up to their necks in bubbles, then Jack slipped and went under, of course I was right there but it made me nervous so we drained most of the water and they continued to play in the bubbles.

Those pictures are priceless :)
ReplyDeleteI think he looks especially big in the bathtub...1 going on 5! Super cute pictures!
ReplyDelete