So when will these pj days end? When it is snowy or nasty out the kids just don't want to go anywhere and frankly neither do I, so we usually end up hanging out in our pjs. This first picture was on March 23rd. We got a good bit of snow.
I love this troop of deer walking all along the backyard.
Here she is packed full!
Jack is loving his cars and trains. Here he has a half visible train in his hand.
Here is a cute video of him hiding one morning recently.
Then on April 1st we woke to a bunch of snow. But the roads were pretty good so they had school anyway. Here are the kids cheesing for the camera.
After I dropped Isabella off at preschool the snow got worse and by the time it was time to pick her up the roads were pretty nasty. I was wishing for a pj day then.
Today we got more snow...much less eventful, but it did put a dusting on the trees and ground. It started as rain. We were surprised when it turned to snow, but still not a fun day for getting out. We just stayed home.
We sang some songs this morning and I took a few pictures. We got all dressed and ready today because we were planning to go to a MOMS club meeting, but since it was so windy, rainy and then snowy we decided to stay inside.
Here are the photos from the little girl's photo session. :)
Here are a couple videos of Jack. Here he sings "Twinkle, Twinkle" for us.
I tried to get Jack to sing his ABCs for us, but after about the 10th attempt I did get an impromptu counting bit. Here it is. He starts at 3.
And here are two videos of Isabella. She has been so sweet lately about praying to God and has been so proud of her ability to say the "Hail Mary" and "Our Father" prayers by herself. She has also almost daily, since the tsunami in Japan, asked to say a prayer for the families or children affected by the tsunami. It is so cute to listen to her pray in her own words too. Here she is saying a couple prayers this morning.



Loved Bella with the stuffed jammies. Too funny! Hope you guys thaw out soon!
ReplyDeleteAmazed once again by the amazing Jack, I count believe how well he speaks and counts! I'm also amazed that Bella knows the whole Hail Mary! Way to go Bella! Wish we were there!
ReplyDeleteLove Bella's prayers! Tell her Grandma thinks she is terrific!
ReplyDelete